Sunday 30 December 2012

For You Dear Friend

Dear Friend, I dedicate the poem to you.May it help you! :)

Inventing millions, changing lives,
Last I saw,you were up and going;
But now-sieving good from bad-
Is that condensing  your life's mowings?


Well My friend, its not always straight,
Life is but a curvy road;
Its always risk, end unknown,
Dont be afraid- set sail, get aboard!


I know its daunting at first
Your current stage I understand
But dear friend, where is the fun
If all mystery unfolds beforehand?


Your expectations is not that foggy,
Weigh the +ves, they will be more:
You took the first step, so stable you stay,
At the end, That will add to your score.


Are you worried how it might end?
Are you defying what you once believed?
Are your hopes turning to chimney smokes,
Through  which no Santa's squeeze?


O My friend, trust yourself here,
You had weighed the pros and cons before;
You had it all calculated then,
You were sure your ship will reach the shore!


Everything is the same, the shore is near,
Its only some rough winds on the way;
Look back for once-After coming so far
Do you Really Think- its worth going astray?


NO ITS NOT, don't lose hopes
You are doing good, you are right
So take command, ignite your mind
Darkness is waiting-only for your light!!

@@LIGHT YOUR LAMP AND GET GOING!!!@@

- Your Good Friend.

2 comments:

  1. u made my eyes get some wet ...was lyk another harivansh rai bachchan poetic intriguing my minds,"lahron se darkar nauka par nai hoti, koshish karne walon ki kav har nai hoti." thanks dear frnd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know the history with that ;)

    ReplyDelete